Precision Draughting Ltd
At Precision Draughting Ltd we put our heart and soul into each new project, and this intense passion for all things design is reflected by our exceptional standard of work.
Recent client projects include:
- Diving equipment
- Sat Systems and Submarine rescue vessels
- Flow control modules for oil & gas
- Downhole tools for Oil & Gas industry - wellbore clean up tools, drilling and completion tools.
- Naval military projects
- Lifting equipment for offshore industry
- Electrical projects
CAD software experience:
- Autodesk Inventor
- Creo Parametric
- Autodesk Revit
Type of contract work availability:
- Long and short term contracts
- One-off projects
- Ad hoc work
- Part-time/ full-time contract work
- Remote work from our CAD office in Kirkton of Skene, Westhill, Aberdeenshire.
- On-site work
We offer a range of draughting services for various industries including Oil and Gas, Renewables, Mechanical Engineering, Product Design and Civil Engineering.
- 3D Modelling of components and assemblies which will address any potential interference checks and design issues prior to manufacture avoiding costly post production issues.
Our 3D models can also be converted to conduct FEA to identify stress points in your designs.
Photorealistic rendering of 3D models can be created to market your products online.
Conversion of your existing 2D designs into 3D models.
- 2D Drawings precision engineered for manufacture purposes, design reviews and planning proposals.
- Component drawings or General Assembly drawings with fully detailed Bill of Materials as required.
- Exploded General Assembly drawings for Technical Brochures and documentation.
Each new Precision Draughting Ltd design adds a fresh layer of originality to an already impressive work portfolio.
Precision Draughting Ltd was established in June 2018 by Managing Director Laura Donaldson, BA (Hons) in 3D Design and has 19 years Design Draughting experience.
Detailed CV of experience available on request.